The Whitefurze 100 litre Water Butt Kit comes complete with stand, diverter, tap, t-piece and flexible hose.
Designed to easily fit in a corner, the Whitefurze 100 litre Butt cleverly makes maximum use of the space available.
The kit is extremely easy to fit and comes with all holesfor taps and connections pre drilled and threaded. The easy to follow instructions include a template for marking the downpipe for cutting.
The 3-piece stand locks at the top and bottom for maximum stability.
The butt is made from recycled materials and is robust and hard wearing. Designed to perform well in all weather conditions. Child Safe lid is included.
The Rain Water Diverter included in the kit fits standard 68mm round and 65mm square plastic downpipes (not suitable for cast iron downpipes).
Whitefurze Water Butt Dimensions: (cm)
100L – 40 (W) x 40(D) x 86 (H) cm (excluding Stand)
Stand for 100/150L – 24 (W) x 18 (D) x 39(H) cm
- Threaded holes for taps & connections – no drilling required.
- Made from recycled material.
- Complete with stand, diverter, tap, t-piece and flexible hose.
- Easy to follow instructions.
- Template for marking downpipe for cutting.
- Dimensions: 40 cm diameter x 86 cm high (including stand).
- FREE Delivery.
NO DRILLING REQUIRED