Rain Collector Avanti Rapid Fit Diverter
This smart device allows you to fit a water butt diverter with minimal messing around with the down pipe.
Conventional down pipe filters and water butt connectors require 2 cuts in the existing down pipe with the filter or diverter sitting in line with the down pipe.
This nifty innovative device allows the down pipe to be cut with a holesaw (provided) and the connector is imply inserted into the hole and tightened up.
- No removal of the down pipe
- Distance between down pipe and wall is irrelevant
- Summer/winter operation
- Down pipe sizes 70-100 mm
- We have experience of fitting this on 68mm UK down ppipe
- Including core drill and connection seal
- Max. roof area 80 m²
The holesaw provided will cut through cast iron pipe, see image above, some cutting oil is always helpful!
The installation video below is for the Speedy filter, the Avanti and quattro are installed in a similar manner.