This 6 Litres Per Minute Inline Tap Regulator has 1/2″ BSP male and female threads and can fit many applications. Designed for fitting to wash hand basin tap bases where the tap spout is unsuitable for aerators, but suitable for any 1/2″ outlet (including shower heads).
The unique flow regulator technology keeps the flow rate near-constant, independent from the line pressure (e.g. ~6 litres/minute when washing your hands). The use of flow regulators not only saves a lot of money, but also helps provide an even water distribution.
To meet code and standard requirements flow regulators should be fitted at taps. In commercial installations flow regulators improve the distribution of water and help save water and energy.
Up to 70% Water Saving at Taps!
- Large water (+ energy) savings. Helps meet The Code for Sustainable Homes etc.
- Even water distribution throughout the site, even at peak demand periods
- Lower capital costs (potential savings from smaller pipework, water heating systems etc.)
- Reduced “peak demand”
- Ideal for retro-fit or new build projects
- Low cost solution. Payback often within months
- Help reduce “back splash” at basins