At Aqualogic, we are passionate about water. We understand the essential role that Pressure Management plays in leakage reduction, asset life extension, reduced energy costs and a positive customer experience.
From overall strategy development to all aspects of scheme delivery, the highly skilled team at Aqualogic bring a wealth of experience and a proven delivery driven ability to compliment your business needs and objectives.
Working with a variety of different organisations and with a number of specialist contractors has given Aqualogic an in-depth working knowledge and understanding of the functions both water companies and their customers require giving us a unique perspective into this challenging yet essential aspect of water supply management.
The services our Pressure Management team offer include:
- Business Planning
- Strategy Development
- Network Modelling (Synergi & InfoworksPro)
- Policy, Procedure and Technical Specification Development
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Pressure Management Scheme Commissioning
- PRV Servicing
- PRV Controller Installation & Maintenance
- Asset Surveys
- PMA Logging
- Pressure Management Scheme Design
- Pressure & Transient Logger Installation
- Network Hydraulic Analysis
- Field Test Design and Deployment
- Root Cause Analysis