We are seeking to recruit an experienced Network Analyst for our water utility support operations in Wales. The successful candidate will work within a team to provide Technical Support on Water Asset Management and leakage/pressure projects to ensure accurate and efficient project delivery for internal and external clients.
This may include data analysis and hydraulic modelling studies using industry standard software (GIS/AIS/Infoworks/MapInfo/etc) as well as other projects requiring detailed technical analysis.
The candidate must possess a clean driving licence and be willing to work across region.
- Support PM and Lead on a variety of different projects and initiatives.
- Leakage analysis and targeting
- Programming field maintenance and project reporting
- Analysis of flow, pressure and acoustic data.
- Producing technical reports with varying levels of detail.
- Liaise with sub-contractors and clients, acting as an ambassador for Aqualogic.
- Carryout IMS auditing – site, staff and sub-contractors
- Supervising and co-ordinating staff including training, workload and IMS
- A minimum of five years appropriate water industry experience
- Willingness to work on Secondment in Client Offices.
- Working to tight deadlines in a busy environment with limited supervision
- Experience across a range of disciplines including network modelling, pressure management, data handling, client liaison and basic project management/co-ordination
- Leakage detection & Network metering knowledge including field experience and use of relevant technologies
- Report writing, project tracking and an excellent communicator essential
- Well versed in Microsoft Office suite
- Higher education achievements in relevant disciplines advantageous.
- Vocational Achievements NVQ/C&G advantageous.
- Water Hygiene, Street works and Manual handling accreditation desirable but not essential.