We now require motivated people to join a pioneering team providing leak detection to the Thames Water region covering Hampton, Ealing & Kempton.
EXPERIENCE IS NOT REQUIRED
The successful applicants will be given full and extensive training covering National Water Hygiene and Street Works qualifications as well as Health & Safety. Experience of water networks would be beneficial but is NOT essential.
The role will adopt the use of Aqualogic’s unique smart leak detection system, designed to allow you to rapidly assist our clients reduce water leaks and losses on the water network by detecting possible leaks in their pipes.
The work will involve outdoor working and will require nightwork, over four 10-hour shifts.
Candidates must possess a clean driving licence and be willing to work across the region.
- Working as part of a two-person team out in the streets of Hampton, Ealing & Kempton
- Using supplied smartphone technology record acoustic sound files (we’ll show you exactly how to do this).
- Working nights across four 10-hour shifts (40 hour weeks)
- Adhere to specified performance levels
- Reliability & enthusiasm are key to the role, to support the contract and your fellow team members
- Used to working outdoors either in small teams.
- Self-motivated individual with an eye for detail and a focus on team work
- A clean UK driving licence would be beneficial although not essential.
- We’re looking for reliability and enthusiasm, not qualifications. If you can demonstrate this at the interviews you are exactly what we are looking for!
AQUALOGIC ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER