- Highly attractive salary & benefits package & attractive performance bonus
- Full time 40 hour week – daytime across five 8-hour shifts
- South West region
- Equipment provided Vehicle (van), smart phone, associated leak detection equipment
- UK Driving licence essential
Aqualogic are the UK leaders in water efficiency and demand management. We provide services to many of the major water utility companies and their customers, as well as an impressive cross sector customer portfolio.
At Aqualogic, we’re currently working on a number of new exciting projects starting over this summer. We require motivated leakage professionals to join our pioneering teams across the country providing Network Water Leak Detection to UK water companies. The successful candidates must have extensive leak detection experience. If you’re interested, send in a copy of your CV.
The role adopts the use of Aqualogic’s unique smart leak detection systems, designed to allow personnel rapidly commence with assisting our clients reduce water leaks and losses on their networks. This position will suit an experienced leakage engineer who wants to progress and support growth and technology.
- Detect and Pinpoint leaks on supply pipe and distribution network
- Utilise provided Leak Noise Correlator to verify points of interest
- Using supplied technology record acoustic sound files across a water distribution network using digital equipment
- Adhere to performance indicators as set out by the client
- Produce daily reports using company systems
- Liaise with clients and project management in adding verified leaks to client management systems.
- Working days (40 hour weeks)
- Used to working outdoors with extensive environmental/mechanical knowledge of water distribution systems specialising in leak detection
- Self-motivated individual with an eye for detail and a focus on customer service and teamwork
- A clean UK driving licence
- Ability to prioritise a variety of tasks
- An excellent communicator
- A minimum of 5 GCSE pass grades
- Higher education achievements in relevant disciplines advantageous.
- Vocational Achievements NVQ/C&G
- Water Hygiene, Street works and Manual handling accreditation essential
- Minimum 5 years leak detection experience
If you’re NOT located near the South West area and still want to join our industry leading team – no problem. If you’ve got the experience, determination and want to improve your salary and conditions, we definitely want to hear from you. Many of our current team members travel in and stay over, benefiting from our accommodation and expenses packages.
AQUALOGIC ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER