Full Time - 40-hour weeks
- Attractive bonus, up to £200
- Health & Wellbeing Plan
Vehicle (van), smart phone, associated equipment
We are currently required to build on our excellent team of Home Water Efficiency experts across the Southern Water area. We require enthusiastic, passionate, and talented individuals to join our water efficiency teams within one of our flagship contracts. The successful candidates must be an enthusiastic communicator, have good DIY experience ideally with some basic plumbing skills. If you’re interested in sustainability, technology and practical working, then this may be the career for you.
Carrying out Water Efficiency checks across a range of customer homes, offering an instant assessment of in home fittings (eg. taps, toilets, showers etc). Measuring of flow rates of taps and showers. Data input/analysis using our My Water app on a provided tablet/smartphones. The presentation and reporting of the results of the check. In addition, the installation of water efficiency products as required to help the customer reduce their water and carbon footprint.
- Visiting domestic properties, liaising with home owners and occupants.
- Discussing water efficiency and the drivers behind it.
- Providing water saving guidance and behavioural change advice.
- Survey and check of existing water fittings.
- Fitting the recommend water saving gadgets (easy to do) and ensuring highest of customer care standards are met.
- Data inputting into My Water app and other specialist tools, using dedicated software for data capture via smartphone/tablet as well as MS Office.
- Assist Project Manager and planning team to deliver the best service in the industry (we have 95% satisfaction rating).
- Occasional weekend work will be required
- Educational: GCSEs including Maths and English.
- Full UK driving licence: essential (a company vehicle will be provided)
- Basic plumbing: Advantageous
- Maintenance/DIY Skills: Essential
- Basic computer literacy: Essential
- MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook: Advantageous not essential
- Driving: Essential
- Excellent Communicator: Essential
- Enjoys working with customers: Essential
- General maintenance/DIY skills would be beneficial
- Basic plumbing experience would be beneficial, no formal qualifications are required
- Customer service or advisory such as shop floor tech team for example.
- Working within a busy and demanding environment.
- Data collation via an app on a mobile device
- Assisting management
- Customer liaison
This list of duties is not exhaustive. Overall, the successful candidate will be flexible, have good work ethic and have the ability to carry out the work within set timeline and must be prepared to travel to designated areas.