Working in and around the whole of Yorkshire, ideally based centrally in Leeds or nearby.
Carrying out water efficiency audits in both domestic and non-domestic properties, involving assessment of on-site water assets (eg. taps, cisterns, showers, urinals etc), measuring of flow rates where applicable, data input/analysis using bespoke software and tablets/smartphones, presentation and reporting of data. In addition, the installation of water efficiency products as required.
- Educational : GCSEs including Maths and English
- Full UK driving licence: essential (a company vehicle will be provided).
- Basic plumbing: Advantageous
- Maintenance/DIY Skills: Essential
- Basic computer literacy: Essential
- MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook: Advantageous not essential
- Driving: Essential
- Customer facing: Essential
- Basic plumbing experience is not essential although would be beneficial, no formal qualifications are required
- General maintenance/DIY skills would be beneficial
- Working within a busy and demanding environment.
- Data collation via an app on a mobile device
- Assisting management
- Customer liaison
- Visiting sites, liaising with either home-owner or site manager (or similar)
- Discussing water efficiency and on-site assets.
- Report preparation and data presentation including recording site information and presenting in a standard format.
- Audit and survey of existing water systems.
- Data inputting into built databases and other specialist tools, using dedicated software for data capture via smartphone/tablet as well as MS Office.
- Assist Project Manager as required
- Occasional weekend work will be required.
This list of duties is not exhaustive.
Overall, the successful candidate will be flexible, have good work ethic and have the ability to carry out the work within set time line and must be prepared to travel to designated areas.