Company Vehicle/Job Progression and more
Aqualogic are the UK leaders in providing leak detection and water network field services. We provide services to many of the major water utility companies and their customers, as well as an impressive cross sector customer portfolio. Our unrivaled experience in water conservation and our philosophy of Integrated Demand Management makes us the standout company within the water industry.
Our product and service portfolio allied with continual innovation is fundamental to our success; delivering our services for nearly four decades within the water sector our holistic approach is well placed for the future of water demand management.
Our services cross over all aspects of water use and are designed to offer complimentary and beneficial services to our clients. With a keen eye towards technological advancement our field services are at the cutting edge of network resilience and operability.
Aqualogic have many opportunities available for candidates to join our thriving field services team delivering key water demand related services to our Utility Customers, as well as a range of private and public-sector customers in across the United Kingdom, with the current focus within the Southern/Western England regions. Candidates must possess a clean driving licence and be willing to work across region.
The successful candidates will be required to undertake field activities such as data logging services, PRV servicing and deploying flow & pressure devices on a range of water distribution networks. You will be involved in data analytics, pressure management & strategic flow verification activities. With strong team ethics, we would also expect you to support the development and progress of junior colleagues from time to time.
Experience and knowledge of water distribution networks is essential for this role.
- Flow & pressure data logging – set up, installation and analysis.
- PRV Controller installation and maintenance.
- Installing portable flow meters and analysing the data.
- Supporting the team on a variety of different projects and initiatives.
- Undertaking water network audits and surveys.
- Producing technical reports/summaries with varying levels of detail.
- Liaising with sub-contractors and clients.
- Responsibility for the successful delivery of small projects and packages of work.
- Always acting as an ambassador for Aqualogic.
- A minimum of five years appropriate water industry experience.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and budget in a busy environment.
- Experience across a range of disciplines including data logging, pressure management and data analytics.
- Experience in the use of multiple technology providers such as HWM, Technolog & i2O.
- Experience of flow metering technologies and portable verification devices.
- Experience of pressure management activities such as PRV controller installations and/or servicing.
- Self-motivated individual with an eye for detail and a focus on customer service.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to present, train and communicate digitally.
- Minimum 5 GCSE pass grades.
- Higher education achievements in relevant disciplines advantageous.
- Vocational Achievements NVQ/C&G advantageous.
- Water Hygiene, Street works, Confined Space and Manual handling accreditation desirable but not essential.
- Please email a copy of your CV to [email protected]
- For an informal discussion regarding this role, please contact Ashley Williams on 07557746663.
AQUALOGIC ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER