Aqualogic require a motivated Analyst for a pioneering team providing Network Water Leak Detection to water companies.
The role will adopt the use of Aqualogic’s unique smart leak detection systems, the Analyst will review the completed acoustic samples from the detection teams and provide points of interest (POIs) to our dedicated Leakage Engineer for further investigation.
The candidate must have keen attention to detail and the ability to work accurately whilst ensuring KPIs are met. A strong communicator and team player who is happy to work under their own initiative as well as collaboratively within the wider team.
- Using bespoke software to analyse acoustic files, highlighting and passing on potential leaks for further investigation within the DMA by the onsite leakage technician
- Production of weekly and monthly performance monitoring reports utilising the company systems, highlighting areas of success and those areas that require improvement
- Updating and monitoring of company systems to ensure all areas are completed and results recorded, analysis of results and recording of points of interest. Recording of leaks and communicating the results to the client and leakage managers
- Adhere to performance indicators as set out by the client and Aqualogics own internal performance indicators
- Liaise with the client, leakage managers and field teams, acting as an ambassador for Aqualogic at all time
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to work accurately and quickly whilst maintaining both Aqualogic and the Customers KPIs. The ability to prioritise tasks and manage their workload effectively
- Good understanding of Water Networks and the relationship between the network and surrounding area regarding leakage detection methodologies
- Good computer skills especially around Microsoft packages (Excel)
- A strong team player who places emphasis on collaborative working and knowledge sharing
- A clean UK driving licence
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- A minimum of 5 GCSE pass grades
- Higher education achievements in relevant disciplines advantageous.
- Vocational Achievements NVQ/C&G advantageous.
- Water Hygiene, Street works and Manual handling accreditation desirable but not essential.