We currently require a motivated person to fulfil a role within our head office based in Birkenhead, Wirral, Merseyside liaising with members of the public booking appointments for our National team of water auditors. You will be using our bespoke management software Aquaint to book and schedule the appointments. Explanation of our services will also be required over the phone.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with call centre experience who may be looking for a more exciting and varied opportunity.
We require someone with excellent communication skills capable of explaining a technical service over the phone to the young and old alike – full training will be given to the successful candidate.
You will need to be motivated, self driven and be computer literate.
The successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills and be committed to maintaining consistently high quality standards.
- Outbound: Contacting from a large database of customers (targets TBA) to make appointments including explanation of the service being offered. Clustering appointments in order of postcode.
- Inbound: Receiving customer calls to request a WE audit.
- Scheduling appointments using booking system.
- Liaison with engineers/technicians.
- Basic Administration
This list of duties is not exhaustive.
- Telephone call handling essential
- Basic office administration
- MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook : Essential
- Driving : Not essential
- Excellent communication skills and capable of explaining technical service over the phone to all types of people.
- Inbound calls from members of the public
- Outbound call making from a list of warm contacts
- General experience of working in a busy office environment
- Working on own initiative.
- Outgoing personality/customer service skills